Welcome To My Blog!

Hello, this is my blog, I originally made this blog for my CP English class; however, I will try to post as often as I can about some of my interesting life experiences. I enjoy playing guitar, and I love rock music. I will try to review some music that I listen to (or complain about music I hate a.k.a. pop music). Well thanks for visiting If you have the time please comment on my posts, ok bye.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Post!


Hello, I am posting for my first time because I want to kind of test out this site, but as long as I'm posting I mind as well say something thats moderately interesting. Lately I've been listening to the album Songs for The Deaf by Queens of the Stone Age, and while most of these songs are mildly creepy alot of them have a great sound and rhythm to them and I love the guitar riffs they come up with. If you have the time you should definately check out their other album Lullabies To Paralyze it will blow your mind, it has the same sort of style as Songs for the Deaf only it has a lot more eerie sounding tracks which Queens of The Stone Age is definately known for. My favorite track off of Lullabies to Paralyze is "You Got A Killer Scene There Man..." it is really creative and it has seemingly strong jazz influences. Queens of the Stone Age certainly isn't Led Zepplin but at least they are a few steps up from the garbage you hear on Z100.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hye you know what! No one wants to hear about your music review! You have to much of a narrow mind!.....HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mariana. said...

hah, i figured it was you.

Anonymous said...

ALLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Kathryn said...

There! I looked at your stupid banner and blog. Happy now? lol

Hendrix is a Guitar God said...

yess thanks lol