Welcome To My Blog!

Hello, this is my blog, I originally made this blog for my CP English class; however, I will try to post as often as I can about some of my interesting life experiences. I enjoy playing guitar, and I love rock music. I will try to review some music that I listen to (or complain about music I hate a.k.a. pop music). Well thanks for visiting If you have the time please comment on my posts, ok bye.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good People Do Bad Things!


Macbeth's current deeds are not ones that have not gone without being repeated by other good people. Macbeth, a good person with a respectable past, had been corrupted with power and his wife convinced him to kill King Duncan in order for him to get closer to the throne and to eventually become king. The CEO from the company Enron has established a similar situation. The CEO of Enron, was a very respectable man who clearly had a good past of abiding the law and they all were very credible men however he tricked the system by moving money around in their company to make it look like there was an increase in their stock; however, the contrary was actually going on the contrary the company wasn't making more money he was just moving money around making it seem like there was profit being made. This man then sold his shares in the company making himself and his accomplices' millions of dollars then the company's stock crashed leaving all of the company's employees unemployed and without any compensation. The CEO of this company clearly was not a bad man before this event, but he was corrupted by the promise of wealth he would receive after leaving millions of employees in financial ruin. Macbeth's situation can certainly be compared to this because he as been corrupted by the promise of power that he would receive by becoming the king. In my opinion Macbeth is really not such a bad person but since he falls to the pressure of his controlling wife and since he is power hungry his personality has been tainted for the time being in this story.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

BOO!....hehehehe
I'm bored...

Anonymous said...

;););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)